Gary E Sanford
Personal Trainer - Turnersville
I have been involved in Health and Fitness for over 35 years, starting with my time on the High school swimming team. In 2005 I was certified in Personal Training and Sports Nutrition. In 2006 I became certified in Personal Training II which specializes in training techniques for people with health issues such as, diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, in addition to elderly people.
Two of my most challenging and rewarding clients are a cancer survivor and a client dealing with Parkinson’s disease. Both were very weak and had never exercised before. They are now both doing extremely well and have tripled their strength and health outlook.
I always instruct, demonstrate and monitor my clients on the safe and effective way to exercise which includes using weights and standard exercises as well as core training. With any clients who has never exercised before, I start out slow, helping them to build strength and confidence.
- AAAI-ISMA Personal Fitness Trainer
- AAAI-ISMA Master Personal Fitness Trainer
- AAAI-ISMA Sports Nutrition Consultant
- TRX certified
- Adult, child,infant CPR and AED Training
Personal Trainer Specialties
- Womens Fitness
- Body Transformation (fat loss, weight loss)
- Exercise Instruction
- Weight Training
- General Exercise & Fitness
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Core Conditioning Training
- Balance & Flexibility Training
- Motivation and Coaching
- Personalized Exercise Programs